The Storyblok Angular Ultimate Tutorial
Storyblok is the first headless CMS that works for developers & marketers alike.
Welcome to the Ultimate Tutorial Series for Angular!
In this tutorial series, you will learn how to build a full-blown, multilingual website using Storyblok and Angular from scratch. We will start with the basic integration of Storyblok and Angular. Taking one small step at a time, we will then gradually add more and more functionalities, such as dynamic page rendering, dynamic menus, custom components, and much more. After having followed this tutorial, you will not only be very well-versed in Storyblok, but you will also have created a complete multilingual website built on Angular.
This tutorial series aims to provide you with bite-sized, easy-to-follow content, live demos, and in-depth coverage of everything you need to become a master of modern web development using Storyblok and Angular.
Are you ready to get started?
- Add a headless CMS to Angular in 5 minutes
- Render Storyblok Stories Dynamically in Angular (soon to be published)
- Create Dynamic Menus in Storyblok and Angular (soon to be published)
- Create Custom Components in Storyblok and Angular (soon to be published)
- Create and Render Blog Articles in Storyblok and Angular (soon to be published)
- Manage Multilingual Content in Storyblok and Angular (soon to be published)
- Create a Preview Environment for Your Angular Website (soon to be published)