- Added handling of concurrent editing by allowing conflict resolution if content has changed since your last edit.
New: Multi Asset field
You want to allow mutliple image uploads in one field - guess what - you can do that now using the multi asset field type!
Adds Published Link and State
- Adds Published Version Link in Dropdown next to publish, to easily access not only the Draft but also the Published version of your content
- Added Published State of Content entry right next to Publish
- Added State to Datasource Entries
New: UsernameChanges in: mapi app Permalink
- Adds username as identifier for users
- allow collaborator invitation via username
- rework calls to use username
- Adds Dashboard Charts
- Adds statistics
- Reduces Activities on Dashboard
- Introduces Activities App
- Introduces Activities Filters
Updates Multilink FilterChanges in: app api Permalink
- allow more advanced mutli-choice selection
- Adds DPA download link (English and German) to Profile section in app.
- We only require one thing from you to let you use our services: your e-Mail.
- We do need your e-Mail so we can get in touch with you (password reset, onboarding, …).
- Other can add you as collaborator using your full e-Mail.
- We won’t send you advertisements about other services.
- We won’t sell your information to any data brokers or similar.
- We may need more information if you subscribe to our paid plans for invoices.
- You can find our DPA in your “My account” section in the app.
Many of you asked us about a Rich-Text field in Storyblok. In the past this was only possible by creating a custom field type.
With the new update to the Markdown field type you can easily switch to a Rich-Text editor by clicking the eye-icon or define Rich-Text as default in the schema configuration.
We tried out a lot of Rich-Text options out there and decided to go with ProseMirror. A big advantage of this editor is that it produces Markdown compatible output and it’s highly customizable.