Storyblok V2 Beta: Update 6
In this update of the Storyblok Version 2 Beta we implemented the following improvements:
Switch between V1 and V2
It's possible to switch between Storyblok V1 and V2 dynamically.
Import / Export Translatable Fields Tools
The import and export tools are great tools that can be installed in your space to import and export your content to translate it. With the import tool, we added the feature to export content from different languages. The apps were renamed to Import Translatable Fields and Export Translatable to make the name more closely connected to the functionality.
We added the possibility to mention other team members in discussions. If you mention them in a discussion, they will receive an email with a link to the discussion.
As a developer, it's now possible to edit specific fields directly by clicking the edit fields icon.
You can now edit all your account details on the new my account page in version 2.
Signup & Demo Spaces
When creating a new account, you can now also create a demo space in version 2.
It's possible to create new stories and folders with the "Create new" button in the content overview, but also inside the editor with the "+" icon on the content browser.
Some parts outside the editor are currently still in development, but you can switch to version 1 to use all old functionalities.
- Editor: The sidebar is open now by default in the visual mode
- Editor: The design of the address bar was updated
- Editor: The page history moved to the "Publish" button dropdown
- Editor: The positioning of the active tab was improved
- Editor: The preview images of the blocks are visible again
- Partner Signup: The form fields indication where improved