Setting up Dev Server with HTTPS Proxy On Windows
- Setting up Dev Server with HTTPS On Windows
If you are a macOS user, you should check the following setup for Mac - Setting up Dev Server with HTTPS Proxy on MacOS.
Most apps are served via HTTP during development. With Storyblok v2, your app must be served in HTTPS proxy for your development server on Windows.
- Install Chocolatey: a package manager for windows. You can view installation guides here.
- Install mkcert for creating a valid certificate and install localhost with mkcert: Open your PowerShell as admin and run the commands below consecutively; make sure that Chocolatey
- Add the proxy to your package.json scripts: Next, add the commands below to your package.json scripts
- Run the proxy with the command below:
- In a separate terminal, start your application by running
Add this to your project's to gitignore
# HTTPS Proxy certificates localhost.pem localhost-key.pem