The Storyblok Nuxt Ultimate Tutorial
Storyblok is the first headless CMS that works for developers & marketers alike.
Welcome to the Ultimate Tutorial Series for Nuxt 3!
In this tutorial series, you will learn how to build a full-blown, multilingual website using Storyblok and Nuxt 3. Taking it one small step at a time, we will start with the fundamental integration of Storyblok in Nuxt and then gradually add more and more functionalities, such as dynamic page rendering, dynamic menus, custom components, and much more. After having followed this tutorial, you will not only be very well-versed in Storyblok, but you will also have created a complete website built on Nuxt, from scratch.
This tutorial series aims to provide you with bite-sized, easy-to-follow content, live demos, and in-depth coverage of everything you need to become a master of modern web development using Storyblok and Nuxt.
Are you ready to get started?
- Add a headless CMS to Nuxt 3 in 5 minutes
- Render Storyblok Stories Dynamically in Nuxt
- Create Dynamic Menus in Storyblok and Nuxt
- Create Custom Components in Storyblok and Nuxt
- Create and Render Blog Articles in Storyblok and Nuxt
- Manage Multilingual Content in Storyblok and Nuxt
- Create a Preview Environment for Your Nuxt Website