The Storyblok Next.js Ultimate Tutorial
Storyblok is the first headless CMS that works for developers & marketers alike.
This Ultimate Tutorial is designed using the Pages Router. If you want to get started with Next.js 13 App Router and Storyblok, take a look at our tutorial on how to add Storyblok to Next.js 13 in 5 minutes.
Welcome to the Ultimate Tutorial Series for Next.js!
In this tutorial series, you will learn how to build a full-blown, multilingual website using Storyblok and Next.js from scratch. We will start with the basic integration of Storyblok and Next.js. Taking one small step at a time, we will then gradually add more and more functionalities, such as dynamic page rendering, dynamic menus, custom components, and much more. After having followed this tutorial, you will not only be very well-versed in Storyblok, but you will also have created a complete multilingual website built on Next.js.
This tutorial series aims to provide you with bite-sized, easy-to-follow content, live demos, and in-depth coverage of everything you need to become a master of modern web development using Storyblok and Next.js.
Are you ready to get started?
- Add a headless CMS to Next.js in 5 minutes
- Render Storyblok Stories Dynamically in Next.js
- Create Dynamic Menus in Storyblok and Next.js
- Create Custom Components in Storyblok and Next.js
- Create and Render Blog Articles in Storyblok and Next.js
- Manage Multilingual Content in Storyblok and Next.js
- Create a Preview Environment for Your Next.js Website