What is a Boilerplate?
If you want to use your server, or you already have an existing project in which you want to integrate Storyblok into, you can use one of our boilerplates:
- PHP / Silex Boilerplate https://github.com/storyblok/silex-boilerplate
- Ruby / Sinatra Boilerplate https://github.com/storyblok/sinatra-boilerplate
- Python / Django Boilerplate https://github.com/storyblok/django-boilerplate
- Routing (
/home/will directly render the story with the slug
- Helper Functions (Filters for URLs, Markdown and much more)
- Custom Helper Functions (Define and implement your own server-side helpers)
- Integration of the Client Library for PHP or Client Library for Ruby
- Local development environment
- Default builds with gulp for your styles & scripts
- Simple configuration
How can I start with a boilerplate?
The most efficient way to start a Storyblok project as a developer would be through our Command Line Interface.