Video Content Creator
You have a flair for the visual and are slightly embarrassed by how many edits you do before posting something on your personal social media. We know the feeling.
You have gone to our website and realised and realised we have a way with words but could increase and improve our video offering. You noticed our Marco Polo case study and feel it is a great start.
Only 3 people have left Storyblok in the last 4 years so we feel we have a good setup:
- Our team is spread over 31 nationalities living in 29 countries. Where are you from?
- The travel pics and cooking tips are worth the application alone.
- The company is growing at 291% year on year.
- We were voted the 5th most flexible company to work for by flexa.careers.
As a video marketer, you want to make sure the product you are promoting is well regarded.
- Storyblok is rated the number one headless CMS by G2.com.
- We are live in 130+ countries with 50,000+ users.
- And, trusted by massive brands like Adidas, Pizza Hut and Education First.
What is in it for you?
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space
- Annual team-building international trip
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- 2 days off when you’re a moving house
- Employee options scheme
- You can arrange start times and finish times around your life (picking up kids, walking the dog, taking long lunches)
What you’ll do if you join us
You plan and organize and execute video shoots. This includes writing concepts, scripts, and shooting and editing the videos
- You create Storyblok videos for our websites, social media, paid advertising, events
- We plan to create the following types of videos (however, we also rely on your creative input): interviews, case studies of customers and partners, team videos, event videos, guides and tutorials, and walkthroughs.
- You’ll create new and innovative ways how to show Storyblok’s product and tell our story
- You transform existing content or new ideas based on certain objectives into a video format with a measurable result
- As our internal video team, you work across different departments to support video content (marketing, sales, partner, developer relations)
What we are looking for?
You can pick up a camera, create your set and shoot at any given time.
- You have experience in video production and knowledge of production kits (cameras, lighting, sound,…)
- You know how to conduct an interview and ask the right questions
- You are comfortable speaking in front of the camera and recording yourself talk
- You are creative and understand how to tell the story of Storyblok through video
- A keen eye for composition, including creative ways of executing your vision based on our brand
- Passionate about doing research and analyzing data
- Highly organized, reliable and self-driven
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Video Content Creator|
Technologies & Skills
Video Content Creator
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.