While you discover more about the Talent Executive role please keep this in mind:
- Only 2 people have left the company in 4 years.
- In this year the team has grown by 225% but also increased its gender diversity at the same time.
- We have been remote first and international since day one will continue to do so (currently 26 nationalities in 25 countries)
Storyblok is the highest rated headless Content Management System (CMS) on G2.com. Our visual editor empowers editors to focus on engaging content and allowsdevelopers to build using the best tech. Currently 54k+ users across 130+ countries use us to power the online presence of Education First, Panini, Deliveroo and Adidas.
What is in it for you?
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space
- Annual team-building international trip, quarterly and monthly get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material
- Employee options scheme
- You can arrange start times and finish times around your life (picking up kids, walking the dog, taking long lunches)
What we’re looking for
- You will have held a talent or recruitment role before
- You must enjoy speaking with people, the majority of your time will be on calls
- Active on professional social media or HR/Talent communities
- Be passionate about remote working
- A curious person who likes to try out innovative recruiting strategies
- International mindset
What you’ll do if you join us?
Hiring and retaining the right people is the biggest challenge companies face. You will be tasked with that responsibility
- Be vocal about our opportunities and culture on social media
- Use creative headhunting and sourcing techniques
- Leverage communities and your network to expand our reach
- Listen to our current team and try to make them happier.
- Create documentation for new people ops initiatives.
- Creating a positive candidate experience
- Assess talent in a scientific and sympathetic way
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” AT Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
|Salary||€35,000 - €40,000 gross/year|