Storyblok makes it easier to submit, reuse and publish content on multiple channels. Non-technical people can create and update content quickly without referring back to developers. This allows the developers to focus on designing fast and reliable solutions that delight across all platforms. See us live on Adidas, Deliveroo, and Pizza Hut’s websites.
We are a remote-first, international startup. This means you will be trusted to work flexible local hours. So far our team is made up of 14 nationalities living in 11 countries with 24% of our team identifying as female. Your diversity will be respected
We keep in touch over Slack and video calls while most of our documentation is on Notion. We are always looking for hacks to foster a closer culture.
What we’re looking for
- You will have held a HR, talent or recruitment role before
- You must enjoy speaking with people, the majority of your time will be on calls
- Active on professional social media or HR/Talent communities
- Be passionate about remote working
- A curious person who likes to try out innovative recruiting strategies
- International mindset
What you’ll do if you join us?
Hiring and retaining the right people is the biggest challenge companies face. You will be tasked with the responsibility.
- Be vocal about our opportunities and culture on social media
- Listen to our current team and try to make them happier.
- Create documentation for new people ops initiatives.
- Creating a positive candidate experience
- Assess talent in a scientific and sympathetic way
What is in it for you?
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Current Macbook.
- Annual team building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get-togethers.
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” AT Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
|Salary||€35,000 - €40,000 gross/year|