Solutions Engineer (AMER region)
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 200 right now, across 45 countries, with 42% identifying as female. We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity)
- Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
What you’ll do if you join us
- Help enterprise customers to understand and get value out of Storyblok during customer technical demos, workshops, expert session and other on-premise calls
- Help to elevate the knowledge and capabilities of Storyblok partners to next level
- Work closely with our Sales & Partner teams and develop strategies to activate our enterprise clients & partners in different regions
- Develop and create personalized, technical demos for enterprise clients
- Develop sample applications, prototypes, and code samples to showcase the power and flexibility of Storyblok
- Become a Storyblok, modern web development & headless CMS authority
- Support Storyblok community via long-tail support channels - Discord, tutorials, blog posts, workshops, webinars, and documentation
- Support and reduce onboarding friction with the Storyblok partners
- Contribute code updates and bug fixes to Storyblok’s public projects (e.g. SDKs, sample applications, starter kits)
- Represent Storyblok online through the written word, event attendance, and public speaking
What you should bring to the table
- Hands-on experience developing websites
- Fluent English
- Experience in working with monolithic/traditional CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, Sitecore, Adobe AEM, …)
- A background in customer facing services/agencies
- A passion for explaining and helping people
- An excitement of the future technologies and modern web development
- A background in supporting developers or developer relations
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
|Position||Solutions Engineer (AMER region)|
Technologies & Skills
Solutions Engineer (AMER region)
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.