Sales Operations Specialist
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 to more than 200 employees, across 40 countries, with 41% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing Sales team in the company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our ‘Sales Operations Specialist’.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
Work with our VP Sales to define, implement, and monitor Storyblok core revenue processes across all regions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create, optimise, and promote the use of efficient sales, marketing, and customer success processes to continuously improve sales efficiency and unit economics
- Implement critical solutions in areas such as sales forecasting and historical analysis, sales enablement, lead qualification, sales commission plans, and much more
- Analysis of SaaS Metrics and Sales KPIs
- Analysis of performance by channels, messaging, propositions and content, and guide resource allocation based on ROI (and evolve/remove areas of underperformance). Help the commercial functions to allocate resources/investments to generate maximum yield
- Work with the Storyblok functional team leads on analysis of performance and continuous improvement for AEs, BDRs, and SDRs (as teams and individuals).
- Cross departmental alignment (especially with Marketing and Partner team) to share best practices and align on common operational and strategic goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in sales and/or marketing operations in a SaaS startup with direct sales teams
- Deep understanding of the range of tools used by a fast-growing SaaS company including but not limited to Salesforce, Marketing Automation, Sales Automation, Data Enrichment, BI and Customer Data Management.
- Strong capabilities in the following technical skills:
- Commercial data modelling & architecture definition
- Tracking of sales activities and marketing events
- Experience with sales funnel & performance reporting
- Experience with marketing attribution
- Reviewing the sales process considering the customer journey, identifying drops in the funnels as well as the areas that lack visibility
- Data-driven, highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong creativity and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’ when faced with challenges and willing to take the initiative to drive performance
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Naturally inquisitive and driven by results
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Austria:* The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe (Starting with 36.890 EUR/year). We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.*
|Position||Sales Operations Specialist|
|Location||Remote - Worldwide|
Sales Operations Specialist
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.