Sales Development Representative - German Speaker
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers, and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022!
We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think. We are a growing sales team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as SDR.
What is in it for you?
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Shape the future of Storyblok: help us create, scale, and improve our B2B sales processes
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best selling professionals in the industry
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning you will be able to develop yourself within the company - an individual career plan that will support your personal vision
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local co-working space
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Employee options scheme
- A team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
- This role has a natural progression path to an outbound Business Development Representative role and a closing Account Executive position.
What you’ll do if you join us
- You will make a great first impression on clients who have registered interest after seeing our marketing.
- Use calls, emails, and social media to connect with their team
- Qualify their initial needs to see if they are suitable for our enterprise plan.
- Introduce them to our account executive team once they are ready for a deeper conversation
- You will be given a broad sales region in the time zone you live in and have the freedom to work where you feel most comfortable.
- Track your conversations consistently on Salesforce
What you should bring to the table
- Advanced English and German are a must.
- Experience qualifying B2B prospective clients
- An initial and basic understanding of how websites work
- Advanced English is a must. Other languages are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong desire to work in sales and participate in a fast-growing company
- Independent and responsible way of working
- The ability to be self-motivated in a high autonomy, independent remote working culture
- Sensitivity to different cultural norms of clients and colleagues
Comfortable user of work tech like Slack, Google Suite, Salesforce, Apollo, Outreach, LinkedIn, and social media to connect with their team
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Technical experience in the SaaS (especially CMS) field
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience in the SaaS industry
- Basic experience in software development is a plus
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” AT Regelstufe (Starting with 35.560 EUR/year). We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Sales Development Representative - German Speaker|
|Location||Remote EMEA region|
Sales Development Representative - German Speaker
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.