Sales Development Representative

We are solving the world’s content problem.

The internet is no longer just experienced in the browser, traditional content management systems lock content editors into templates and developers into programming languages they do not want to work with.

Our headless content management systems delivers content through the Storyblok API to websites, IoT contexts, mobile apps, billboards and anywhere else the internet lives. Content people love our visual editor because it shows a live preview of the changes they are making.

Storyblok is running on sites such Education First, Deliveroo and Adidas. We are proud to have an oversubscribed partner program. We are rated as one of the top products in a our field with 14 awards by

The team have been remote first since we were born in 2017. Currently, we have 19 nationalities living in 14 countries. This year we hope to triple our team size.

What is in it for you?

  • We have been remote first since our inception, you can work anywhere while you are with us.
  • We set up a home office for you or fund a seat at a local co working space.
  • You will be sent the latest M1 Macbook, Second monitor and all the accessories so you can work effectively
  • Enjoy 25 days holiday, paid sick leave and extra time off for things like moving house.
  • You can work flexible hours that fit around your life commitments.
  • Our package is 80% fixed salary with the other 20% based on meeting targets.

What you’ll do if you join us

  • Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads
  • Engage with customers via telephone/virtual meetings and email to analyse their needs
  • Profile the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executives who will assist in developing and sharpening your skills through consistent feedback
  • “Multi-channel” follow-up - help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities
  • Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so

What you should bring to the table

  • An understanding of SaaS (Software as a Service)
  • Basic experience in software development
  • Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience
  • You will be personable but professional.
  • While you will initially handle inbound leads in your first year we expect you to want more responsibility as you get more comfortable
  • We are remote first and super international so you should be comfortable working in that environment.

Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.

The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.

Quick Check

Position Sales Development Representative
Salary Starting at € 34.000 - € 40.000 gross/year
Location Remote Austria or Europe
Type full-time

Become our
Sales Development Representative