Sales Development Representative
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers, and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022!
We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think. We are a growing sales team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as Customer Success Manager.
What is in it for you?
- Shape the future of Storyblok: help us create, scale, and improve our B2B sales processes
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- Choose when and from where you work - we are happy for you to join us in one of the co-working spaces or you can also choose to work from home
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best selling professionals in the industry
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning you will be able to develop yourself within the company - an individual career plan that will support your personal vision
- You will work with a dynamic and fun team that will help support you on the journey to reach your full potential
What you’ll do if you join us
- Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads
- Engage with customers via telephone, virtual meetings and email to analyse their needs
- Profile the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executives who will assist in developing and sharpening your skills through constant and consistent feedback
- “Multi-channel” follow-up - help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities
- Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so
What you should bring to the table
- An understanding of SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Basic experience in software development
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience
- You will be personable but professional.
- While you will initially handle inbound leads in your first year we expect you to want more responsibility as you get more comfortable
- We are remote first and super international so you should be comfortable working in that environment.
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” AT Regelstufe (Starting with 35.560 EUR/year). We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Sales Development Representative|
Sales Development Representative
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.