PR and Communications Manager
Storyblok makes it easier to build websites. Non-technical people can change content quickly without referring back to developers. This allows the developers to focus on designing fast and reliable solutions that delight across all platforms. See us live on Adidas, Deliveroo and Pizza Hut’s websites.
Investors have seen our track record and felt confident enough to support us across several rounds so we are now looking to accelerate our growth.
You will be joining a small but rapidly growing international team; currently 13 nationalities. We believed in remote first working since the beginning of our company. This has allowed us to give opportunities to people irrespective of where they live. Furthermore, everyone loves the flexibility, trust and work life balance that is achieved.
As you get to know us you will realise that none of our roles will advertise a set number of years of experience. This is just one example of us following research on how we can be more diverse. A key focus is to try and mirror our customers and communities so if you are from a traditionally underrepresented group please know we will judge your application fairly.
What we’re looking for
- Track record of successfully pitching stories to tech media publications.
- Portfolio of well written and well received copy examples.
- Strong English Skills, Minimum B2.
- Contacts with journalists, media contacts, event organisers and community leaders.
- Obsessed with the startup ecosystem
- Graphic design or videography skills would be ideal
What you’ll do if you join us
As the first public relations hire we are going to look to you for strategy and the hands on execution. Prepare to be busy but have ownership.
- Plan and implement strategies and campaigns blending blogs, social media and other marketing channels
- Create content, such as press releases, guest articles, sponsorship material and other PR assets
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the traditional media, blogs, podcasts and other influential channels
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to restructure existing and new articles into a presentation format that allows us to share the story with the public
- Research trends and developments in the CMS field, identify story ideas and craft press pitches to secure press coverage
What is in it for you?
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up to date Macbook
- Home office set up allowance
- Annual team building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” AT Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||PR and Communications Manager|
|Salary||48,000 - € 55,000 gross/year|