PostgreSQL Database Engineer
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the mission to build a CMS for developers, designers and editors. Since then, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build fast and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate group of people inspired by the world's most difficult and gritty content challenges and eager to take them on. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us
What We Are Looking For
Storyblok is looking for a PostgreSQL specialist to support our database infrastructure. Knowledge of PostgreSQL best practices for performance and security purposes and experience with Amazon Aurora are a must. The position requires to respond to service incidents as part of the daily operations.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Execute version updates with zero-downtime
- Analyse slow queries and improve them together with the backend team
- Scale the database in multiple regions
What you should bring to the table
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administrating PostreSQL databases
- Experience in zero-downtime version upgrades
- Experience with change, incitent and problem management processes
- Excellent knowledge of how to fix performance bottlenecks
What is in it for you
A company culture where your voice is heard, you can bring in your ideas and you will always find a sparring partner who will bring your ideas to the next level.
- Salary from €54,000
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up to date Macbook
- Annual team building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
|Position||PostgreSQL Database Engineer|
|Salary||From €54,000 - gross/year|