Performance Marketing Manager
Storyblok makes it easier to submit, reuse and publish content on multiple channels. Non-technical people can create and update content quickly without referring back to developers. This allows the developers to focus on designing fast and reliable solutions that delight across all platforms. See us live on Adidas, Deliveroo, and Pizza Hut’s websites.
We are a remote-first, international startup. This means you will be trusted to work flexible local hours. So far our team is made up of 14 nationalities living in 11 countries with 24% of talent identifying as female. Your diversity will be respected and celebrated and we live by the values:
- Craft with passion: Built by developers for developers with a love for details.
- Listen to customers: The future of Storyblok is in the customer’s hands.
- Eat your own dog food: We use Storyblok ourselves for everything from blogs to documentation.
- Simplicity over complexity: The simplest solution is usually the best one.
- Treat everyone equally: We care about every customer, vendor, and talent equally.
- Deliver quickly, deliver often: Adopting a deliver quickly, deliver often approach
We keep in touch over Slack and video calls while most of our documentation is on notion. We are always looking for hacks to foster a closer culture.
What we’re looking for
- You will have 3+ years experience in B2B marketing or performance marketing for a tech product.
- Track record directly managing very large paid marketing budgets.
- You have experience growing revenue through inbound marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with Google Ads and Linkedin Ads. Other channels are a plus too.
- Hands on mentality, we want to keep a lot of work in house.
- You are passionate about analyzing data and optimizing funnels
What you’ll do if you join us
- You are responsible for the strategic planning, implementation and ongoing optimization of online campaigns with a focus on lead generation (Google Ads & Linkedin Ads)
- You take care of the performance marketing funnel and its ongoing optimization, including budgeting, setup, monitoring & reporting
- Based on customer insights and data, you carry out new marketing campaigns and optimize the existing ones
- You analyze, plan and optimize our marketing web assets - such as website, landing pages, blog and other lead gen assets
What is in it for you?
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up to date Macbook
- Annual team building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Performance Marketing Manager|
|Salary||€ 44,000 - € 50,000 gross/year|