Partner Training Specialist
Our headless content management system delivers content through Storyblok’s API to websites, IoT contexts, mobile apps, billboards, and anywhere else the internet lives. Content people love our visual editor because it shows a live preview of the changes they are making.
Storyblok is running on sites such as Education First, Deliveroo, and Adidas. We are proud to have an oversubscribed partner program. We are rated as the highest-rated enterprise-grade headless CMS worldwide by G2.com.
The team has been remote-first since we were born in 2017. Currently, we have a fully remote team of more than 120 employees representing over 34 nationalities spread across 5 continents working asynchronously across different time zones. With flexibility at our core, we nurture a diverse workforce while ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
What you’ll do if you join us
As a Partner Training Specialist, you will help create and deliver training programs to Storyblok’s partners and their clients to boost adoption of and competency with Storyblok’s platform. You will also be responsible for the development of technical training which includes the production, hosting, and delivery of virtual and online training materials and presentations. These materials will include training guides and videos for our knowledge base.
This is an important role that will need to work closely with both the Partner Success and the Enablement teams to continuously monitor all of our customers’ training and education needs.
- Identify valuable course learning opportunities by deeply understanding the agency partners pain points and how we can support them
- Have a strong connection with the wider Partner Team that are on the front line with partners and develop a constant feedback loop into our self-service education tools
- Connect with the Product team to deliver constant improvements in how we deliver learning content to our partners
- Be an advocate for partner education and its value in contributing to growth
What we are looking for
- Experience in delivering/leading LMS/education projects
- Technical experience in the SaaS industry
- Understanding of the web development agency landscape
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience in the SaaS industry
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”.
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space
- A team that has fun at work and would like to share this excitement with new hires
- The annual team-building international trip; quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Team members who will help you along your way and be sparring partners whenever you need them
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship, or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience, and qualification.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
|Position||Partner Training Specialist|
Technologies & Skills
Partner Training Specialist
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.