Partner Success Manager - Americas
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our very first product marketing manager.
As a CMS vendor, we are quite passionate about content management and marketing and we expect that these topics resonate with you as well.
You’ll be working with one of the best products in the space:
- 19 badges in the G2 Summer 2021 report
- The visual editor feature is a unique selling point
- From solo developers to SMEs to large-scale enterprises (e.g. Education First and Adidas) use Storyblok day-by-day
What we are looking for
As a Partner Success Manager, you will be responsible for building a long-term successful strategy for Storyblok channel partners. Using strong consultative skills, you will work with partners to dissect their business goals and develop a better plan for achieving them.
In this role, you are responsible for selling the value of Storyblok’s software, selling with and coaching your partners on how to grow their business with Storyblok. You will guide partners in learning how Storyblok can help them improve their customer project delivery, quality of output, and revenue (amongst many other benefits).
What you’ll do if you join us
- Support partners to deliver best-in-class projects through the use of engaging and robust partner enablement methodologies
- Manage partner relationships and build a customer pipeline by working with your partners to exceed enterprise sales targets
- Develop a successful long-term strategy with your partners and their customers
- Develop the ability to dissect a partner’s business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them
- Become an expert at presenting how Storyblok can help a partner improve the fundamentals of their business
- Bring your strategic thinking and new ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Discover and nurture partner channel sales opportunities
- Manage KPI reporting for partner management metrics
What you should bring to the table
- 3+ years work experience in channel sales or similar
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong desire to work in the partner channel and participate in a fast-growing company
- Independent and responsible way of working
What is in it for you?
- Shape the future of Storyblok: help us create, scale, and improve our partner sales processes.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best professionals in the industry
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning, you will be able to develop yourself within the company - an individual career plan that will support your personal vision
- You will work with a dynamic and fun team that will help support you on the journey to reach your full potential.
- Choose when and from where you work - we are happy for you to join us in one of the co-working spaces, or you can also choose to work from home.
- As a fully remote company and flexibility at our core, you’d enjoy true work-life balance.
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- A positive outlook and a solid ability to take responsibility for your successes and failures
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help achieve them.
- Basic experience in software development principles
- Technical experience in the SaaS (especially CMS) field
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience in the Saas industry
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The Position is Outside of Austria
|Position||Partner Success Manager - Americas|
|Location||Remote - Americas|
Technologies & Skills
Partner Success Manager - Americas
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.