Partner Marketing Manager
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our very first partner marketing manager.
As a CMS vendor, we are quite passionate about content management and marketing and we expect that these topics resonate with you as well.
You’ll be marketing one of the best products in the space:
- 19 badges in G2 Summer 2021 report
- The visual editor feature is a unique selling point
- From solo developers to SMEs to large-scale enterprises (e.g. Education First and Adidas) use Storyblok day-by-day
What is in it for you?
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space
- A team that has fun at work and would like to share this excitement with new hires
- Annual team-building international trip, quarterly and monthly get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Team members who will help you along your way and be sparring partners whenever you need them
- Employee options scheme
- You can arrange start times and finish times around your life (picking up kids, walking the dog, taking long lunches)
What we’re looking for
- You have 2+ years experience as a partner marketing manager, ideally in B2B SaaS
- You have a track record of successfully implemented partner, go-to-market, product marketing campaigns
- You have a deep understanding for our business, customers, partners and the larger ecosystem
- You are able to combine analytical thinking with creative messaging
- Hands on mentality, we want to keep a lot of work in house.
- You are passionate about analyzing data and optimizing funnels
What you’ll do if you join us
You will work with our dedicated partner team on streamlining all co-marketing campaigns with technology and strategic agency partners
- You will plan, own, and execute all partner-related marketing activities in coordination with our partner success and marketing team
- You coordinate all different types of co-marketing activities with partners: from case studies, to content contributions, events & webinars to shared PR activities to promote the successful implementation of Storyblok by our implementation partners
- You will help us and our partners network gain more visibility and leads through shared partner stories
- You will work with the partner team to scale the inbound lead pipeline for new agency and technology partners through the implementation of various strategic projects
- You define, develop and deliver quality content that can be leveraged in partner marketing and sales activities and thought leadership.
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Partner Marketing Manager|
|Salary||€ 50,000 - € 60,000 gross/year|