Partner Growth Specialist - Americas
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate team inspired and eager to take on the world’s most difficult and gritty content challenges. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local co-working space
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Employee options scheme
- A team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
What We Are Looking For
Storyblok is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts to join the partner sales channel. We are proud to enable the work of implementation partners across 113 countries. We want to delight them with the Storyblok Partner Program.
You will be responsible for identifying partner organizations that could benefit from using Storyblok for their customer projects. You will be tasked with contacting decision-makers within those organizations and communicating with them to convey our product’s value. The main objective of the Partner Growth Specialist at Storyblok is to convert prospective partners, we will qualify their service offering and lead them towards a defined onboarding path. The Partner Growth Specialist will activate the partner’s growth potential with Storyblok. You will foster a pipeline of potential partners and set the tone for great relationships. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our growing partner team, as well as a person who wants to build a career within an innovative, fast-growing company. Additionally, you will collaborate with our Marketing and Developer Experience teams to identify pain points we should address in our day-to-day content creation process. You will also work with the VP of Partner in creating and executing an effective outbound strategy.
At Storyblok, we are all about passion, mentoring and professional development. As a fully remote company with team members spread out around the globe, we offer the flexibility and convenience of working from anywhere.
What you should bring to the table
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar sales position
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Exhibit a strong desire to work in sales and participate in a fast-growing company
- Be a responsible and independent worker
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Technical experience in the SaaS (especially CMS) field is a plus
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience in the Saas industry is a plus
What would you do if you join us
- Identify, generate and qualify solution partner leads through outreach
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through marketing campaigns, calls, emails, and social media to generate quality opportunities for our Partner Channel Account Executives
- Engage with solution partners via virtual meetings and email to analyze their needs
- Help agencies of all sizes to realize the potential of our product within their organization
- “Multi-channel” follow-up - help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing leads within a multi-communication-channel setup
- Develop new ideas and strategies for identifying and win potential new partners
- Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
The Position is Outside of Austria
|Position||Partner Growth Specialist - Americas|
|Location||Remote - Americas|
Technologies & Skills
Partner Growth Specialist - Americas
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.