We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate team inspired and eager to take on the world’s most difficult and gritty content challenges. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What we’re looking for
Storyblok is looking for an independent, creative person to help us create content, visualizations, and a vision for our partner program. We need someone who is an excellent and innovative writer and who has strong graphic illustration skills. Additionally , we are looking for a well-organized, highly motivated person that is able to prioritize, plan and deliver fresh content.
At Storyblok we are passionate about our product and we prioritize mentoring, and professional development for our team members. Headquartered in Linz, Austria, with satellite offices in Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and London, Great Britain we offer the flexibility and convenience of a remote-work team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Plan and create content for our Partner Portal (Presentations, Checklists, Comparison Sheets, White papers, Catalogues, Collaterals, Flyers)
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to restructure existing and new articles into a presentation format that allows us to share that knowledge, as well as key information, with our partners and their customers concisely
- Redesign and illustrate existing content to create shareable information or presentations
- Assist with content and structure ideas for our sales education journey for our agency partners
- Research trends and developments in the CMS field
What you should bring to the table
- Capability to translate company goals into partner facing materials
- Creative communication skills including interests in writing and education
- Strong passion to share your ideas in graphics and content
- Interested in technology, technological applications, and digital marketing
- Strong English Skills, Minimum B2
- Passionate about creating presentations and shareable content
- Highly organized, reliable and self-driven
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Experience as a content creator or marketer in an agency or technology field
- Knowledge about partner readiness specific enablement environments
- Knowledge of structuring content, understanding online audiences and business values
- Understanding of requirements in creating a learning path, course or assessment
What is in it for you?
- Continuous learning and knowledge sharing with the team, the CEO and the mentors from our accelerator
- Possibility to develop yourself and move into a full-time job if you desire to increase your working hours
- Working with a dynamic, fun team that will help support you on the journey to reach your full potential
- Choose when and from where you work - we are happy for you to join us in one of the coworking spaces or you can work from home
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” AT Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Salary||Starting at € 28.000 - gross/year|