Partner Business Development Representative
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate team inspired and eager to take on the world’s most difficult and gritty content challenges. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What We Are Looking For
Storyblok is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts to join the partner sales channel. We are proud to enable the work of implementation partners across 113 countries. We want to delight them with the Storyblok Partner Program.
You will be responsible for identifying partner organizations that could benefit from using Storyblok for their customer projects. You will be tasked with contacting decision-makers within those organizations and communicating with them to convey our product’s value. The main objective of the Partner Channel BDR at Storyblok is to convert prospective partners, we will qualify their service offering and lead them towards a defined onboarding path. The Partner BDR will activate the partner’s growth potential with Storyblok. You will foster a pipeline of potential partners and set the tone for great relationships. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our growing partner team, as well as a person who wants to build a career within an innovative, fast-growing company. Additionally, you will collaborate with our Marketing and Developer Experience teams to identify pain points we should address in our day-to-day content creation process. You will also work with the VP of Partner in creating and executing an effective outbound strategy.
At Storyblok, we are all about passion, mentoring and professional development. As a fully remote company with team members spread out around the globe, we offer the flexibility and convenience of working from anywhere.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Identify, generate and qualify solution partner leads through outreach
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through marketing campaigns, calls, emails, and social media to generate quality opportunities for our Partner Channel Account Executives
- Engage with solution partners via virtual meetings and email to analyze their needs
- Help agencies of all sizes to realize the potential of our product within their organization
- “Multi-channel” follow-up - help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing leads within a multi-communication-channel setup
- Develop new ideas and strategies for identifying and win potential new partners
- Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so
What you should bring to the table
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar sales position
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Exhibit a strong desire to work in sales and participate in a fast-growing company
- Be a responsible and independent worker
What is in it for you
- Shape the future of Storyblok: help us create, scale, and improve our B2B sales processes
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best selling professionals in the industry
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning you will be able to develop yourself within the company - an individual career plan that will support your personal vision
- You will work with a dynamic and fun team that will help support you on the journey to reach your full potential
- Choose when and from where you work - we are happy for you to join us in one of the co-working spaces or you can also choose to work from home
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Technical experience in the SaaS (especially CMS) field is a plus
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience in the Saas industry is a plus
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
According to the Austrian Law for Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Partner Business Development Representative|
|Salary||€ 36.000 OTE - € 42.000 OTE gross/year|