Partner Channel Account Executive
How many different screens, devices, and versions of the internet do you interact with within a day? Storyblok is built to deliver content smoothly across all those situations. Marketers get a live visual preview of the changes they are making in the editor. Software developers use our API instead of creating different versions of their work for each type of internet experience. We are the technology behind the websites of Education First, Deliveroo, and Pizza Hut.
With $11 million of funding, we will be doubling in size in 2021. You will be helping us maintain the fully remote culture that has made us successful for several years. Our diverse team (14 nationalities and counting) is spread across 11 countries, and 24% of us identify as female. You will be trusted to work your own flexible local schedule because we focus on the outcomes instead of micromanaging KPIs.
What we are looking for
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for building a long-term successful strategy for Storyblok channel partners. Using strong consultative skills, you will work with partners to dissect their business goals and develop a better plan for achieving them.
In this role, you are responsible for selling the value of Storyblok’s software, selling with and coaching your partners on how to grow their business with Storyblok. You will guide partners in learning how Storyblok can help them improve their customer project delivery, quality of output, and revenue (amongst many other benefits).
What you’ll do if you join us
- Support partners to deliver best-in-class projects through the use of engaging and robust partner enablement methodologies
- Manage partner relationships and build a customer pipeline by working with your partners to exceed enterprise sales targets
- Develop a successful long-term strategy with your partners and their customers
- Develop the ability to dissect a partner’s business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them
- Become an expert at presenting how Storyblok can help a partner improve the fundamentals of their business
- Bring your strategic thinking and new ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Manage KPI reporting for partner management metrics
What you should bring to the table
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in channel sales or similar
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong desire to work in sales and participate in a fast-growing company
- Independent and responsible way of working
What is in it for you?
- Shape the future of Storyblok: help us create, scale, and improve our partner sales processes.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best professionals in the industry
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning, you will be able to develop yourself within the company - an individual career plan that will support your personal vision
- You will work with a dynamic and fun team that will help support you on the journey to reach your full potential.
- Choose when and from where you work - we are happy for you to join us in one of the co-working spaces, or you can also choose to work from home.
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- A positive outlook and a solid ability to take responsibility for your successes and failures
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help achieve them.
- Basic experience in software development principles
- Technical experience in the SaaS (especially CMS) field
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience in the Saas industry
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe . We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
|Position||Partner Channel Account Executive|
|Salary||€48,0000 - €60,000 gross/year|