Marketing Operations Manager
We are a team of nomads, engineers, parents, chefs, musicians and meme experts building the number one rated headless content management system in the world. Spread across 29 countries with 31 nationalities we have seen incredible growth but kept happiness and diversity at the heart of what we do: Our gender balance grew from 21% to 32% over the last 12 months. Only 3 people have left us in 5 years.
Storyblok enables developers and marketers to deliver powerful content on any digital platform; websites, mobile, IoT, the metaverse, and beyond.
Through our API and with our visual editor leading brands such as Adidas, Pizza Hut, and Marc O’Polo use Storyblok to manage and share their content with the world.
What is in it for you?
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space
- Annual team-building international trip
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Employee options scheme
- You can arrange start times and finish times around your life (picking up kids, walking the dog, taking long lunches)
What we’re looking for
- Specific experience working in a B2B SaaS context
- Hands on mentality, we want to keep a lot of work in house
- Track record of marketing at a high growth startup
- Confident working in a remote first international environment
- Curious about the latest technology and techniques around account based marketing
What you’ll do if you join us
- As Marketing Operations manager, you will work with our VP Marketing to define, implement, and monitor our global marketing / inbound processes and reports.
- You will work closely with Sales Ops, and Partner Ops to establish an end-to-end pipeline tracking that allows us to make better business decisions.
- Manage all marketing operations with the focus on enabling efficient lead generation, scoring, campaign tracking, targeting, segmentation strategies, and alignment with sales initiatives
- Create, optimize and monitor our full inbound marketing reporting to continuously improve marketing efficiency
- Work with data across systems to create dashboards and solutions in the areas of marketing ROI, paid spend allocations, and other marketing campaigns
- Optimise conversions online - website traffic, landing pages, lead content generation, and calls-to-action
- Partnering with the product team to manage technical integrations between our product, data warehouse and marketing tooling
- Analysis of performance by channels, messaging, propositions and content, and guide resource allocation based on ROI
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Marketing Operations Manager|
|Salary||€ 50,000 - € 60,000 gross/year|
Technologies & Skills
Marketing Operations Manager
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.