We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the mission to build a CMS for developers, designers and editors. Since then, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build fast and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate group of people inspired by the world's most difficult and gritty content challenges and eager to take them on. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What we’re looking for
Storyblok is looking for a quality-obsessed, pro-active legal counsel to join us. In this role, you’ll provide legal consultancy to our sales and marketing team during terms and support agreement negotiations, create and negotiate terms with suppliers, support us in our expansion plans and joint ventures.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Legal support regarding enterprise customer terms and agreements
- Be a contact person in trade law and professional law issues
- Create and negotiate contracts with customers and suppliers
- Support in subsidiaries and joint ventures, especially in the technology sector
- Working with customers in an international, even global, context
What you should bring to the table
- University degree (Law or Business Law)
- First professional experience in an internal legal department or a law firm
- Perfect German and excellent English skills
- High level of customer and service orientation and commitment
- Good demeanor, communication skills, determination and team spirit
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
|Salary||Starting at €42.000,00 - gross/year|