Information Security Manager - Europe
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 to more than 200 employees, across 40 countries, with 41% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing Operations team in the company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our ‘Information Security Manager’.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
Maintain, develop and implement internal information security management system. Identify any vulnerable areas and strengthen the information security system and flow. Design and lead information security trainings. Create security related documentation. Handle communication, answer questions regarding security topics with customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Further develop and improve the existing information security management system (ISMS)
- Design and implement projects in the area of information security management
- Complete information security questionnaires and coordinate the process
- Coordinate the implementation of IT security measures
- Advise and support internal customers on projects and questions relating to information security
- Prepare documentation and lead security audits
- Draw up information security policies, documentation, and reports
- Design and implement awareness training and workshops for staff members
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of professional experience in information security
- Excellent knowledge of common security standards, frameworks and audits (ISO 27001, BSI Grundschutz,…)
- Good understanding of web technology and cloud services
- Basic understanding of GDPR
- Innovative personality with strong communication and team skills
- A person who enjoys conducting training and workshops for colleagues
- Excellent English language skills. German is desirable
- Good project management skills
- Reliable and accurate working style, attention to detail
- Top-notch analytical skills
- High motivation to build a project from scratch, rethink, and rework existing processes
- Good communication and explanation skills
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Austria: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Information Security Manager - Europe|
|Location||Remote - European Region|
Information Security Manager - Europe
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.