Head of Finance
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing Finance team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our Head of Finance.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local co-working space
- A team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
- Annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Very supportive team members who will help support you along your way
- Employee options scheme
What we’re looking for
- Solid work experience in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- In-depth understanding of accounting, controlling, treasury management
- Experience leading ERP integration projects
- Excellence in strategic and analytical thinking and excitement to lead teams
- Good understanding and handling with IFRS and US-GAAP controls
- Excellent experience in budgeting and risk management
- Excellent understanding of financial systems and procedures
- Passionate about remote working
What you’ll do if you join us?
With accelerating company growth, we’re looking for a great mind who will professionalize and scale Storyblok’s financial processes. You would lead the Finance team of 4+ colleagues and further grow the organization into the future. If you are a finance professional who enjoys process innovation and embracing emerging technologies, this role is for you. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
- Be responsible for managing budgets, and forecast planning process, liquidity, and cash management; preparation of deviation analyzes and catalogs of measures together with the Accounting and Controlling team
- Oversee our global cash management processes, including funding strategies, banking operations, cash flows, foreign exchange execution, and interest optimization
- Review and optimize tax (VAT and appropriate Corporate Tax) reconciliations
- Be an inspiring leader to every team within the finance department by coaching team members, setting the right priorities, and developing the team structure as we grow as a company
- Review existing policies and work with key stakeholders to agree and implement new global policies
- Develop and implement automatization processes and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality and continuously improve
- Leadership in due diligence, M&A processes, and possible restructuring
- Establish effective relationships with relevant stakeholders like banks, investors, authorities, tax consultants, management consultants, legal counsels, insurance companies, and auditors
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship, or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST2 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
|Position||Head of Finance|
Head of Finance
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.