Head of Customer Success
We are a team of nomads, engineers, parents, chefs, musicians and meme experts building the number one rated headless content management system in the world. Spread across 29 countries with 31 nationalities we have seen incredible growth but kept happiness and diversity at the heart of what we do (21% to 32% identifying as not male and only 3 people leaving us in 4 years).
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for by flexa.careers
- Commitment to remote and international working conditions
- Your choice of home office upgrade or coworking space membership
- 25 days paid time off
- All national holidays in your country of residence
- Employee option scheme
What you’ll do if you join us
You will be building our customer success team from the ground up. New processes, new people, the works. As you build in the first few months you will be expected to be super hands on. The role has come up because of three very good problems:
- We have a rapidly growing enterprise customer base
- We have ambitious growth plans for 2022.
- We are not too proud to admit that we need an expert
Working closely with Sascha, the VP of Sales, you lead efforts to: drive adoption, scope for upsell opportunities, maintain our amazing satisfaction scores and inform our product roadmap.
What we are looking for
- Held a leadership position in a customer success function before
- Hard earned experience establishing new processes, with the scars to prove it.
- Validated opinions on what metrics matter in a SaaS enterprise company.
- A network of industry contacts to learn & hire from
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST2 Regelstufe . We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
|Position||Head of Customer Success|
|Salary||€80,000 - €100,000 gross/year|