Graphic Designer Illustrator (Marketing)
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing Design team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our Graphic Designer.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity)
- Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Designer to join our Design team. You’ll build beautiful and inspiring product design experiences for Storyblok.
A strong portfolio of successful design projects. Please share your portfolio or the the link along with your application.
What you’ll do if you join us
Collaborate with Marketing to create visual concepts in a form of promotional, advertising materials, email campaigns, presentations, newsletters, documents, google ads, sales sheets, digital media kits, as well as PDF guides and case studies, exhibition booths & displays.
- Support cross-functional initiatives through art direction, creative problem-solving, and asset creation
- Improve existing design solutions while also continuing to evolve our brand language
- Contribute to visual positioning, creative development, and brand management
What you should bring to the table
- 3+ years of related experience as Graphic Designer
- Portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and thoughtful visual solutions
- Illustration skills
- Proficient with interface design tools (e.g. Adobe package [Photoshop, InDesign,Illustrator], Sketch, Figma)
- Have extensive knowledge on delivering effective artwork presentations and layouts, graphic design fundamentals, file types, typography, illustrations and producing final print files
- Well organized, strong creative concept, and communication skills
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Graphic Designer Illustrator (Marketing)|
Technologies & Skills
Graphic Designer Illustrator (Marketing)
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.