Senior Frontend Developer
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate team inspired and eager to take on the world’s most difficult and gritty content challenges. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What We Are Looking For
Storyblok is looking for a design-minded, quality obsessed front-end web developer to join our development team. In this role, you’ll be working on new features, integrations with 3rd party applications and open source projects for frameworks (like Nuxt.js, Next.js, Gatsby …) to boost developer experience for our customers. With our headquarter in Linz, Austria and satellite office in Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil you will be able to join a remote-work-friendly team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Work on components for our open source design system
- Improve the frontend of our marketing website
What you should bring to the table
- Portfolio of relevant experience
- Ability to code pixel-perfect html elements from graphics provided by our designers
- Skilled with SCSS and familiar with the BEM standard
- Experience with Vue.js, Angular or React
What is in it for you
A company culture where your voice is heard, you can bring in your ideas and you will always find a sparring partner who will bring your ideas to the next level.
- Salary from €44,000
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up to date Macbook
- Annual team building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
|Position||Senior Frontend Developer|
|Salary||From €44,000 - gross/year|