Frontend Developer (Marketing)
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing Developer Experience team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our Frontend Developer.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local co-working space
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Employee options scheme
- A team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
What you’ll do if you join us
- Build and improve accessibility and performance of our marketing website.
- Implement new components for our Marketing pages in collaboration with our design team.
- Optimize the website to perform green scores across a variety of performance tests.
- Interest in implementing Vercel node.js functions for website functionality like gated-content or contact-forms.
What you should bring to the table
- Experience developing websites in an agency setting.
- Ability to write accessible and semantically correct html from provided design.
- Skilled with SCSS and familiar with the BEM methodology.
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Frontend Developer (Marketing)|
Frontend Developer (Marketing)
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.