Field Marketing Manager APAC
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 to more than 180 employees, across 40 countries, with 41% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing Marketing team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our first Field Marketing Manager in the APAC Channel
You’ll be marketing one of the best products in the space:
- 19 badges in G2 Summer 2021 report
- The live editor feature is a unique selling point
- Massive clients like Education First and Adidas choose us
- We are also proud to work just as effectively with small to medium businesses
- Our partner program is over subscribed
You’ll be joining the most international team in one the most international startups in tech:
- Poland, Iran, Austria, Russia, Thailand and France are represented! Where are you from?
- We live across 4 different time zones so have to be great communicators over slack and notion
- The travel pics and cooking tips are worth the application alone
- We are tripling in size as a company this year
What we’re looking for
Degree in Marketing or other relevant educational degrees
- 2+ years’ experience as a Demand Generation or Field Marketing Manager, ideally in B2B SaaS or Tech
- Track record of successfully implemented marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding for Storyblok business, customers, partners, and the larger ecosystem
- Ability to combine analytical thinking with creative messaging
- You must be based in Asia or in an Australian time zone
- Fluency in English (Mandarin or Japanese are a plus)
What you’ll do if you join us?
Develop a presence of Storyblok headless CMS in a specific region – execution of marketing programs and segmentation strategies.
- Develop Storyblok’s presence in the APAC region by identifying growth and marketing opportunities
- Build and execute strategic regional marketing plans with the support and collaboration of Storyblok Sales team, local solution- and technology partners
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting appropriate research
- Leverage the wider marketing team’s capability to produce/re-purpose/translate various assets to support the effective execution of the regional marketing plan
- Develop robust knowledge of Storyblok’s product offering
- Identify and develop a network of effective relationships with regional third-party vendors and venues
- Promote regional business expansion opportunities and deliver successful field marketing programs
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Manage and optimize allocated marketing spend across the region with the main focus on generating brand awareness and sales pipeline
What is in it for you?
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Home office equipment package right at the start. Home office equipment upgrade or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- Employee options scheme
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
- Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST2 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Field Marketing Manager APAC|
Technologies & Skills
Field Marketing Manager APAC
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.