With Storyblok, your build is decoupled from the presentation layer so you can choose any frontend instead of being tied to a monolith. We are headless with a visual editor, this lets content creators make changes without needing tech knowledge. Therefore, you can focus on the important things.
“It has allowed us to not only develop our own, high-performance web pages but also to experiment with different technology combinations and to share content through multiple channels.” Jon Simpson, Chief Architect, EF Education First.
Storyblok has been deployed by 39K+ users across 130+ countries on 63K+ projects.
The team is remote-first with people based from Dubai to Santiago. However, our roots are in Austria and we have an office presence in London, Hamburg and Rio. You will be given the trust, flexibility and support to be a global citizen with Storyblok.
We are a well-funded startup with a track record of impressing world-class investors with our product-market fit. You will be joining a business that has the capital to give you security and match your ambitions.
Storyblok wants to mirror our customers and communities. Greater diversity in our team is good for business. You will go through a fair evidence-based assessment process. We make a conscious effort to speak with people from traditionally underrepresented groups. Inclusion initiatives come in various forms and we look to our staff for ideas on how to build a strong company culture
We view this role as one of the most important blocks of our continued success.
You will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring, planning and supporting the infrastructure. We also work with the development team to help with infrastructure, tests and automation topics.
You will need to be a good over communicator and document as you go. We are remote first across several time zones so please show your work.
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting the infrastructure.
- Working to automate and improve development and release processes, implementing Continuous delivery and continuous deploy.
- Developing infrastructure as code.
- Developing scripts to automate.
- Deploying updates and fixes.
- Cloud management.
- Troubleshooting to investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Planning out projects to improve the infrastructure environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in DevOps
- Experience in AWS
- Experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience with Linux, networking protocols, general utilities, and shell scripts.
- Zero Downtime Deployments
- Experience with Cloud-native solutions
- Excellent knowledge of how to fix performance bottlenecks
- Fluency in scripting languages like Bash, Ruby, or Python
Benefits at Storyblok
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.x
- 25 days of annual leave plus your country’s national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
Technologies & Skills
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.