Developer Relations Engineer
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing Developer Experience team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our Developer Relations Engineer.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local co-working space
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Employee options scheme
- A team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
What you’ll do if you join us
- Become a Storyblok and headless CMS authority
- Help enterprise customers to understand and get value out of Storyblok in workshops, tutorials, and during customer demos.
- Help guide our roadmap of documentation, tutorials, and onboarding experience.
- Write sample applications, prototypes, and code samples to showcase the power and flexibility of Storyblok and the headless approach to content management.
- Identify and document missing pieces and technical issues in Storyblok APIs, SDKs, and services.
- Help external developers to overcome missing functionalities or technical issues by using plugins, tools, apps, or custom scripts.
- Contribute code updates and bug fixes to Storyblok’s public projects (e.g. SDKs, sample applications, starter kits).
- Support with the promotion of new features and enhancements to the product.
- Support and reduce onboarding friction with the developer community through code sample creation, debugging, direct partner engagement, and long-tail support channels (forums, video tutorials, blog posts, etc.).
- Monitor external communities like Discourse, Stack Overflow, and Dev.to to identify new content to create and then make it happen.
- Support our developer community through Discord and Twitter
- Represent Storyblok online through the written word, event attendance, and public speaking.
What you should bring to the table
- Hands-on experience working with React and Next.js.
- Experience in developing modern applications (web, mobile, …).
- Experience working with APIs.
- A background in supporting developers, open-source projects, or developer relations.
- A passionate technical writer as well as a public speaker.
- Already advocated for Storyblok in your area.
- A passionate member of the React community.
- Active contributor to open source projects, or other public community projects.
- Videos of previous talks.
- Experience with organizing meetups or other events.
Storyblok will ask for personal demographic information about you during the recruitment process.
This is done in order to measure the diversity of our talent pools and assessment process.
All data will be anonymised and reviewed in aggregated reports. You will also have a “prefer not to say” option on questions.
Please reach out if you have any concerns
Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST2 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Developer Relations Engineer|
Technologies & Skills
Developer Relations Engineer
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.