Developer Experience Engineers
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the mission to build a CMS for developers, designers and editors. Since then, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build fast and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate group of people inspired by the world's most difficult and gritty content challenges and eager to take them on. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a design-minded, quality obsessed front-end web developer to join our development and customer success team. In this role, you’ll be working with us on the new features, integrations with 3rd party applications and be in charge of building a set of open source tools and integrations to further help our customers and their developer experience. You’ll also get the opportunity to work directly with our enterprise clients to assist them with their current implementation approaches through workshop, webinars or preferred written tutorials for our community.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Work with direct developer feedback and build developer tools upon that
- Develop, improve and document features and marketplace tooling
- Improve the ecosystem extendability and developer tooling around our core product.
- Help enterprise customers through workshops and help them set up the Storyblok experience you’d like to have yourself
- Prepare and advocate developers about Storyblok and your technology of choice
- Participate in code reviews on public Github Repos
What you should bring to the table
- Portfolio of relevant experience
- Skilled with CSS
- People Person and loves to talk
- Experience with Vue.js and React
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Already advocated for Storyblok in your area
- Animation skills
- Design skills
- Open source contributor
- Event organizer
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
|Position||Developer Experience Engineers|
|Salary||Starting at €36.000,00 - brutto/year|
Technologies & Skills
- Craft with passion
Built by developers for developers with a love for details.
- Listen to customers
The future of Storyblok is in the customer's hands.
- Eat your own food
We use Storyblok ourselves for everything from blogs to documentation.
- Simplicity over complexity
The simplest solution is usually the best one.
- Treat everyone equally
We care about every customer equally.
- Deliver Quickly, Deliver Often
Adopt and deliver fast, enhance further.