Full Stack Developer
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 to more than 200 employees, across 45 countries, with 41% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing Finance team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our Full Stack Developer.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
What you’ll do if you join us
- Become a Storyblok and headless CMS authority.
- Build production ready Storyblok extensions that can be used to expand the core functionalities of the Storyblok platform.
- Improve the ecosystem extendability and developer tooling around our core product.
- Support enterprise customers and partners in the creation of the extensions and collect feedback from them for improving their development experience.
- Write about the development process of new extensions for newcomers to Storyblok in blog articles, videos and overall documentation.
- Support and reduce onboarding friction with the developer community through code sample creation, debugging, and long-tail support channels (forums, video tutorials, blog posts, etc.).
- Contribute code updates and bug fixes to Storyblok’s public projects (e.g. SDKs, sample applications, starter kits).
- Support with the promotion of new features and enhancements to the product.
What you should bring to the table
- Full stack experience in developing modern applications
- Be familiar with frameworks like Nuxt, Next, Vue, React
- Be familiar with Node.js
- Experience with serverless and headless architectures
- A passion for UX and accessibility
- A good understanding of how to use a headless CMS
- Experience working with APIs
- Active contributor to open source projects, or other public community projects
Storyblok will ask for personal demographic information about you during the recruitment process. This is done in order to measure the diversity of our talent pools and assessment process. All data will be anonymised and reviewed in aggregated reports. You will also have a “prefer not to say” option on questions. Please reach out if you have any concerns
Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST2 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Full Stack Developer|
Technologies & Skills
Full Stack Developer
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.