Developer Event Manager
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing marketing & developer relations team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our first Developer Event Manager!
You’ll be marketing one of the best products in the space:
- 40 badges in G2 Winter 2021 report
- The visual editor feature is a unique selling point
- From solo developers to SMEs to large-scale enterprises (e.g. Education First and Adidas) use Storyblok day-by-day
What we’re looking for
- You have 2+ years of experience in organizing conferences and meetups, ideally within the developer community
- You have experience in developer relations, open-source projects or technical writing
- You have an understanding of the developer community or – even better – are a part of it yourself
- You are able to combine logical thinking with creative messaging
- You have an on mentality, we want to keep a lot of work in house
What you’ll do if you join us?
- Develop and execute Storyblok’s developer event strategy, including identifying key events, negotiating offers and organizing attendance
- Report and evaluate event efforts based on ROI (on-site and virtual)
- Build and execute a process of organizing developer events globally
- Support our developer relations team in their conference attendance
- Be a valuable and integral part of our amazing developer community, online and offline
What is in it for you?
- We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space
- A team that has fun at work and would like to share this excitement with new hires
- The annual team-building international trips, quarterly and monthly get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Team members who will help you along your way and be sparring partners whenever you need them
- Employee options scheme
- You can arrange start times and finish times around your life (picking up kids, walking the dog, taking long lunches)
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe (Starting with 36.890 EUR/year). We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Developer Event Manager|
Technologies & Skills
Developer Event Manager
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.