Demand Generation Team Manager - USA
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 to more than 200 employees, across 47 countries, with 41% identifying as female. We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing Marketing team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our first Demand Generation Team Manager in the US/Americas territory.
You’ll be marketing one of the best products in the space:
- 19 badges in G2 Summer 2021 report
- The live editor feature is a unique selling point
- Massive clients like Education First and Adidas choose us
- We are also proud to work just as effectively with small to medium businesses
- Our partner program is oversubscribed
You’ll be joining the most international team in one of the most international startups in tech:
- USA, Poland, Iran, Austria, Russia, Thailand and France are represented! Where are you from?
- We live across 4 different time zones so have to be great communicators over slack and notion
- The travel pics and cooking tips are worth the application alone
- We are tripling in size as a company this year
Plan and execute major marketing campaigns, conduct research in understanding our prospects’ daily challenges, hopes and wishes.
- Lead and grow the demand generation team with a United States focus
- Work closely with sales and partner team to develop outstanding demand generation campaigns that impact our sales pipeline (e.g. such as events, trade shows, webinars, or other content marketing campaigns)
- Develop & prioritize objectives for our demand generation activities, sharing results on performance
- Analyze, report, and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and sales effectiveness, own budget and forecasting
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in new leads, as well as awareness KPIs
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in Demand Generation, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Track record of successfully implemented marketing campaigns/demand gen programs/growth marketing techniques
- Knowledgeable about the content management ecosystem
- Hands-on mentality
- Passionate about analyzing data and optimizing fun
What you’ll do if you join us
- Develop and implement new marketing plans and programs that target specific channels to promote our services & product, resulting in sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Plan and execute digital, channel-specific campaigns; determine which platforms to use for campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product & Developer Experience departments to develop marketing strategies for the upcoming year including budgets or contracts, and ensure all teams are aligned with the marketing plans.
- Manages marketing communication messages across various channels including newsletters, white papers, webinars, and product notifications
What is in it for you?
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up-to-date Macbook
- Annual team-building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
- You will not hear “do this because that’s how we used to do it before. You will take us into new markets and have fun experimenting
- You will own the whole demand generation piece because you are the first person ever in the role at Storyblok. Can you take something from 0 to 1?
- We are a small marketing team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will get hands-on experience on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression
- Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Demand Generation Team Manager - USA|
|Location||Remote - USA, Canada, Mexico, Colombia|
Technologies & Skills
Demand Generation Team Manager - USA
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.