We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 200 right now, across 45 countries, with 42% identifying as female. We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity)
- Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
What you’ll do if you join us
In this role, you will be our analytical data expert who has the technical skills to solve complex problems – and the curiosity to explore what problems need to be solved.
- Define data models that tie together disparate data across the entire organization
- Create data transformation logic to convert raw data to fit the new data models that make sense for the users
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Apply specialized skills and fundamental data science methods to deliver customer-based insights
- Prepare and present data in the best possible ways for decision making and problem-solving through KPIs and dashboards
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges and drive data-driven thinking
- Build, train and test predictive models and machine-learning algorithms when necessary
- Communicate findings to all stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
What you’ll bring to the table
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Science
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Statistics to solve business problems
- Knowledge of SQL and Python; familiarity with Node.js is an asset
- Knowledge of working with and managing Python in Notebook environments (e.g Jupyter)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Amazon Redshift) and business intelligence tools (e.g. Metabase)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Passion for remote working
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship, or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
Technologies & Skills
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.