Customer Success Manager - Dutch
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing marketing team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Build trusted relationships with customers and help them get the most out of the product this includes but is not limited to; onboarding, recurrent training, and answering technical and content-based questions.
- Organize and run Quarterly Business Reviews (some onsite travel may be required)
- Attend Industry events
- Report up-to-date metrics on client usage data and health indicators.
- Retain and renew existing accounts.
- Develop long-term strategic account plans that identify expansion opportunities. Own and close commercial upsell.
- Own the client and renewal opportunity data in Salesforce and ensure accuracy.
- Provide a first-class customer experience’, we care about our customers and their experience, and our CSMs to become trusted advisors.
- Work closely with internal teams. For example; provide feedback to the product teams, and liaise with Marketing teams on PR and Case Studies.
Our stated values allow us to be better teammates to each other and partners to our customers:
- Craft with passion: Built by developers for developers with a love for details.
- Listen to customers: The future of Storyblok is in the customer’s hands.
- Drink your own champagne: We use Storyblok ourselves for everything from blogs to documentation.
- Simplicity over complexity: The simplest solution is usually the best one.
- Treat everyone equally: We care about every customer, vendor, and talent equally.
- Deliver quickly, deliver often: Adopting a deliver quickly, deliver often approach
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Experience working in a client-facing role, namely account management or customer success experience, or other closely related work experience
- Experience managing account renewals - the ideal candidate should have a sales-oriented approach and be able to effectively apply it throughout the entire customer journey
- A proven record of driving customer satisfaction and enhancing the customer experience
- SaaS experience and working knowledge of software products
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Workspace, Excel, and other word processing tools; prior knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM is preferred
- Ability to be self-motivated, highly organised, and have a positive attitude and professional demeanour
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
According to the Austrian Law for Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe (Starting with 44.660 EUR/year). We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Customer Success Manager - Dutch|
|Location||Remote - EMEA|
Customer Success Manager - Dutch
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.