We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate team inspired and eager to take on the world’s most difficult and gritty content challenges. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What we’re looking for
Storyblok is looking for an independent, highly motivated person to help us to create content and a vision for blog posts. Excellent creative writing and storytelling skills are the perfect fit for our needs. To create quality content you need a passion for research, a good understanding of the needs of our audience as well as trends. In addition, we are looking for a well-organized person that is able to prioritize, to plan and deliver fresh content.
At Storyblok we are all about passion, mentoring, and professional development. Headquartered in Linz, Austria, with satellite offices in Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and London, Great Britain we offer the flexibility and convenience of a remote-work-friendly team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Research trends and developments in the CMS field
- Plan and create content for our business blog
- Write articles about Storyblok and related topics, showcasing an understanding of content management systems, to encourage curiosity and interest
- Publish content and find ways to repurpose it across other platforms
- Create campaigns targeted at new users
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your content posts
- Collaborate with different departments of Storyblok
What you should bring to the table
- Creative communication skills including interest in writing and educating
- Interest in technology, technological appliances, and digital marketing
- Strong English Skills, Minimum C1
- Passionate about doing research and analysing data
- Highly organized, reliable and self-driven
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Experience as a content creator or marketer in an agency
- Knowledge of structuring content, understanding online audiences and business values
What is in it for you?
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with the team, the CEO and our mentors from our accelerator
- Possibility to develop yourself and get a full-time job when you would like to increase your working hours
- You will work with a dynamic, fun team that will help support you on the journey to reach your full potential
- Choose when and from where you work - we are happy for you to join us in one of the coworking spaces or work from home
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” AT Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Salary||Starting at € 28.000 - € 30.000 brutto/year|
|Location||Remote Austria or Europe|