Business Development Representative (APAC Region)
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 200 right now, across 45 countries, with 42% identifying as female. We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Shape the future of Storyblok: help us create, scale, and improve our B2B sales processes
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best selling professionals in the industry
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning you will be able to develop yourself within the company - an individual career plan that will support your personal vision
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity)
- Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
What We Are Looking For
Storyblok is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts. You will be responsible for identifying organizations that could benefit from Storyblok, contacting decision-makers within those organizations, and communicating with them to convey our product’s value. The main objective of a BDR at Storyblok is to convert prospects into sales opportunities, grow a pipeline of potential business, and set the tone for great sales relationships between Storyblok and new customers. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our growing sales team as well as a person who wants to build a sales career within an innovative, fast-growing company. Additionally, you will collaborate with our Marketing and Developer Experience teams to identify pain points we should address in our day-to-day content creation process. You will also work with the sales VP to create and execute an effective outbound sales strategy.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Identify, generate and qualify leads through outreach
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through marketing campaigns, calls, emails, and social media to generate quality opportunities for our Account Executives
- Engage with customers via telephone, virtual meetings, or email to analyze their needs
- Help middle and large enterprise companies realize the potential of our product
- “Multi-channel” follow-up - help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing leads within a multi-communication-channel setup
- Developing new ideas and strategies for identifying and winning potential new customers
- Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so
What you should bring to the table
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in outbound sales
- Advance English and Mandarin Or Japanese Or Korean
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong desire to work in sales and participate in a fast-growing company
- Independent and responsible way of working
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Basic experience in software development
- Technical experience in the SaaS (especially CMS) field is a plus
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
|Position||Business Development Representative (APAC Region)|
|Location||APAC Region (Remote)|
Technologies & Skills
Business Development Representative (APAC Region)
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.