Business Development Representative - Americas
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers, and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022!
We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think. We are a growing sales team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as Business Development Representative.
What We Are Looking For
Storyblok is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts. You will be responsible for identifying organizations mainly within the Americas market that could benefit from Storyblok, contacting decision-makers within those organizations, and communicating with them to convey our product’s value. The main objective of a BDR at Storyblok is to convert prospects into sales opportunities, grow a pipeline of potential business, and set the tone for great sales relationships between Storyblok and new customers. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our growing sales team as well as a person who wants to build a sales career within an innovative, fast growing company. Additionally, you will collaborate with our Marketing and Developer Experience teams to identify pain-points we should address in our day-to-day content creation process. You will also work with the VP of sales in creating and executing an effective outbound sales strategy.
At Storyblok, we are all about passion, mentoring and professional development. Headquartered in Linz, Austria, with satellite offices in Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, we offer the flexibility and convenience of an all-in remote-work team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Identify, generate and qualify leads through outreach
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through marketing campaigns, calls, emails, and social media to generate quality opportunities for our Account Executives
- Engage with customers via telephone, virtual meetings or email to analyse their needs
- Help medium and large enterprise companies realize the potential of our product
- “Multi-channel” follow-up - help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing leads within a multi-communication-channel setup
- Developing new ideas and strategies for identifying and win potential new customers
- Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so
What you should bring to the table
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in outbound SaaS sales
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong desire to work in sales and participate in a fast growing company
- Independent and responsible way of working
What is in it for you
- Shape the future of Storyblok: help us create, scale, and improve our B2B sales processes
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- Choose when and from where you work - we are happy for you to join us in one of the co-working spaces or you can also choose to work from home
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best selling professionals in the industry
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning you will be able to develop yourself within the company - an individual career plan that will support your personal vision
- You will work with a dynamic and fun team that will help support you on the journey to reach your full potential
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Basic experience in software development
- Technical experience in the SaaS (especially CMS) field is a plus
- Prior successful B2B sales or lead qualification experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
According to the Austrian Law for Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe (Starting with 36.890 EUR/year). We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Position||Business Development Representative - Americas|
Business Development Representative - Americas
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.