Backend Integration Developer
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the mission to build a CMS for developers, designers and editors. Since then, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build fast and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate group of people inspired by the world's most difficult and gritty content challenges and eager to take them on. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What we’re looking for
Storyblok is looking for a design-minded, quality obsessed front-end web developer to join our development team. In this role, you’ll be working new integrations with 3rd party applications to boost the experience for our customers and further build the Storyblok marketplace. You’ll also get the opportunity to collaborate with our core development team to extend the Storyblok interface, to write articles and tutorials for our community to enable them to build amazing new projects on their own. You will work with Customer Success Managers and development team to decide on further integrations that align with the company goal. With our headquarter in Linz, Austria and satellite office in Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil you will be able to join a remote-work-friendly team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Build modern backend service applications with Ruby and/or Node.js
- Set-up and architect a integration service infrastructure on AWS
- Develop, improve and document features and integrations
- Work with Core Developer and Sales Team to decide on further integrations
- Participate in code reviews and design review with the CTO and product owner
What you should bring to the table
- Experience developing Backend applications (Node.js / Ruby)
- Experience with AWS or similar services
- Knowledge of API architecture styles (REST/GraphQL/JSON-APIs)
- Portfolio of relevant experience
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Experience with Vue.js, Angular or React
- Skilled with CSS
- Design Skills
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
|Position||Backend Integration Developer|
|Salary||Starting at €36.000,00 - brutto/year|
Technologies & Skills
- Craft with passion
Built by developers for developers with a love for details.
- Listen to customers
The future of Storyblok is in the customer's hands.
- Eat your own food
We use Storyblok ourselves for everything from blogs to documentation.
- Simplicity over complexity
The simplest solution is usually the best one.
- Treat everyone equally
We care about every customer equally.
- Deliver Quickly, Deliver Often
Adopt and deliver fast, enhance further.