How many different screens, devices and versions of the internet do you interact with in a day? Storyblok is built to deliver content smoothly across all those situations. Marketers get a live visual preview of the changes they are making in the editor. Software developers use our API instead of creating different versions of their work for each type of internet experience. We are the technology behind the websites of Education First, Deliveroo, and Adidas.
You’ll be joining the most international team in one the most international startups in tech:
- Brazil, Poland, Iran, Austria, Russia, Thailand and France are represented! Where are you from?
- We live across 4 different time zones so have to be great communicators over slack and notion
- The travel pics and cooking tips are worth the application alone
- We are tripling in size as a company this year
We are a remote first international scale up with 21 nationalities living in 20 countries. While we are proud of our 165% year on year team growth we care more about the fact that only two people have left in since we were born.
What we’re looking for
- You have experience working with industry analysts and influencers in B2B enterprise software and services.
- You understand how to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, leading industry analysts, and analyst firm.
- Have knowledge of analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester and G2.com
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- C1 level English across reading writing and speaking skills.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Strategize and execute overall analyst program
- Create, nurture and manage positive relationships with industry analysts and thought leaders, serving as a central point of contact
- Establish regular communications with analysts via multiple channels to inform these groups about Storyblok’s product roadmap, new customer success stories and partner cases
- Plan, schedule, and manage analyst/influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, advisory days, briefings, inquiries, and reporting.
- Manage contracts and related services ensuring they support our strategic and tactical goals.
- Research trends and developments in the CMS field
What is in it for you?
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up to date Macbook
- Annual team building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
|Salary||$ 40,000 - $ 60,000 gross/year|