Account Executive - Europe
How many different screens, devices and versions of the internet do you interact with in a day? Storyblok is built to deliver content smoothly across all those situations. Marketers get a live visual preview of the changes they are making in the editor. Software developers use our API instead of creating different versions of their work for each type of internet experience. We are the technology behind the websites ofEducation First, Deliveroo, and Pizza Hut.
With $11 million of funding we will be doubling in size in 2021. You will be helping us maintain our remote first culture that has made us successful for several years. Our diverse team (14 nationalities and counting) is spread across 11 countries and 24% of us identify as female. You will be trusted to work your own flexible local schedule because we focus on the outcomes instead of micromanaging KPIs.
What you’ll do if you join us
As our Account Executive, you will be selling the highest rated product in the market (4.9/5 on G2.com). Your healthy pipeline will be built from considered sales qualified leads and our successful agency partner program. Our prominent marketing and PR activity will also have key decision makers viewing your advances in a good light. Your key focus will be closing large deals and working together with our BDR team to discover new opportunities in your assigned sales territory
What you should bring to the table
We will assess the following points in our interview process:
- Proven record of success closing large complex enterprise deals
- Have a rough technical understanding of how websites work
- Can context switch and change messaging between technical and marketing audiences
- Comfortable working in a remote first set-up and across multiple time zones
- Understand the key mechanics of the software as a service (SaaS) sales cycle
Our stated values allow us to be better teammates to to each other and partners to our customers:
- Craft with passion: Built by developers for developers with a love for details.
- Listen to customers: The future of Storyblok is in the customer’s hands.
- Drink your own champagne: We use Storyblok ourselves for everything from blogs to documentation.
- Simplicity over complexity: The simplest solution is usually the best one.
- Treat everyone equally: We care about every customer, vendor, and talent equally.
- Deliver quickly, deliver often: Adopting a deliver quickly, deliver often approach.
What is in it for you?
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Current Macbook.
- Annual team building international trip, if covid rules allow.
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme.
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe (Starting with 44.660 EUR/year). We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
|Position||Account Executive - Europe|
|Location||Remote, UKI, France, IBERICO, Italy, Middle East, Africa|
Technologies & Skills
Account Executive - Europe
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.