Account Executive - Americas
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers, and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022!
We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think. We are a growing Sales team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as Account Executive in the Americas Region.
What you’ll do if you join us
As our Account Executive, you will be selling the highest rated product in the market (4.9/5 on G2.com). Your healthy pipeline will be built from considered sales qualified leads and our successful agency partner program. Our prominent marketing and PR activity will also have key decision makers viewing your advances in a good light. Your key focus will be closing large deals and working together with our BDR team to discover new opportunities in your assigned sales territory
What you should bring to the table
We will assess the following points in our interview process:
- Proven record of success closing large complex enterprise deals
- Have a rough technical understanding of how websites work
- Can context switch and change messaging between technical and marketing audiences
- Comfortable working in a remote first set-up and across multiple time zones
- Understand the key mechanics of the software as a service (SaaS) sales cycle
Our stated values allow us to be better teammates to to each other and partners to our customers:
- Craft with passion: Built by developers for developers with a love for details.
- Listen to customers: The future of Storyblok is in the customer’s hands.
- Drink your own champagne: We use Storyblok ourselves for everything from blogs to documentation.
- Simplicity over complexity: The simplest solution is usually the best one.
- Treat everyone equally: We care about every customer, vendor, and talent equally.
- Deliver quickly, deliver often: Adopting a deliver quickly, deliver often approach.
What is in it for you?
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Current Macbook.
- Annual team building international trip, if covid rules allow.
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme.
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The Position is Outside of Austria
|Position||Account Executive - Americas|
|Location||Remote, Canada, USA, LATAM|
Technologies & Skills
Account Executive - Americas
and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.