Acceptable Use Policy
Latest update: 04.01.2017
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that Storyblok prohibits when Customer uses its Services. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE STORYBLOK SERVICES.
Customer agrees not to use, and not to encourage or allow any other person or entity to use, the Storyblok Services in prohibited manners, including but not limited to the following:
- Transmitting any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that is libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Adversely impacting the availability, reliability or stability of any Storyblok Services.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any Storyblok Services or on any third party.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Storyblok Services or using the Storyblok Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Storyblok, to any user of the Storyblok Services, to any of our respective customers or to their customers.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the Storyblok Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the Storyblok Services in any manner that may subject Storyblok or any third party for liability, damages or danger.
- Using the Storyblok Services in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements that Storyblok has communicated to Customer.
- Using the Storyblok Services to engage in or in connection with fraudulent activity.
- Using your account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others without their express consent.
- Interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation, including laws and regulations.
- Registering with the Storyblok Services with an email of a throw-away email address provider or any other publicly accessible email address.
- Using the Storyblok Services, or a component of the Storyblok Services, in a manner not authorized by Storyblok.
- Using the Storyblok Services to transmit or store personally identifiable information (PII) (excluding the provision of account information to Storyblok for the purpose of your receipt of the Storyblok Services).
- Creating a Storyblok account for the purpose of competitive evaluation or research.
- Revealing your account password to others or allowing the use of your account by others.
- Sharing of one registered user account for multiple people is prohibited and can lead to a suspension of associated spaces.
- Failing to make a reasonable effort to protect your passwords and to secure resources against unauthorized use or access. You must configure hardware and software in a way that reasonably prevents unauthorized users from accessing your account.
This list of prohibited uses is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive. All determinations related to violations of this Acceptable Use Policy will be made by Storyblok in its sole discretion.
We reserve the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time without notice by posting changes to Storyblok’s website.